Sunday, February 17, 2013

Collage

I know, I'm a romantic.  This collage is a gift I made for my fiance for Valentines Day.  I knew this was our project for the same week, so I decided to kill two birds with one stone.  Further, most of the pictures I had on my computer were of us together anyways!!  I tried to vary the size of the photos so as to enlarge some of the photos that I really like and are important to me.  The smaller photos are intended to build a heart-shaped frame for the black and white image, which I think is the focal point.  That message is meant to show the importance both my fiance and I see in love, not only for each other but for our families, friends, and careers.  Let me know if I did my job lending importance to some photos over others, or if I failed.  Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment